Schedule sessions for weeks at time!
Use the training program to plan for longer periods of time either for a single athlete or a group.
Whether you are a coach for a team, a personal trainer with group training or a school gym teacher, this tool allows you to plan for your entire group/team instantly.
Once created, the training programs are saved as templates and can, therefore, be reused. This makes future planning that much easier and faster.
Use training programs to make periodization plans and plan progression/regression in training.
Tip: When using the training program for periodization, the most manageable way to do this by creating separate training programs for separate training periods. This way you can easily reuse each training period separately.
Using the Training Program Tool
Start by going to the web-client.
Go to Planning and Training Program, and select Create Training Program.
3. Give the training program a name and choose which group should own the program (description is optional).
4. Click on the program name in the list of training programs, and start adding in your workouts, game days, practices etc.
5. To add a workout, click on the + icon on the day you want to add a workout, and either create a new workout or pick one from your workout list.
Add as much detail to the workouts as you´d like – the only requirement is a name.
6. Add more weeks to the program by clicking add week. This adds an empty week to the program. If you want to copy a week, simply select the copy icon on the week you want to copy. A copy of the weekly plan is added below.
7. Once you´re ready to distribute the program your athlete(s), click on Assign Program.
8. Select the date in which you want the program to start.
Since this example has attendance workouts, I can only generate the program to a group.
9. Select the group you want to the program to be assigned to, and client on the Generate For… button.
The program is then seen in the U19 Football group like this (choose the group in the group calendar):